COIF Forum
The Corum Online Information Fansite Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Welcoming myself into this fabulous site.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    COIF Forum Forum Index -> Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TubeSock

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:30 am    Post subject: Welcoming myself into this fabulous site. Reply with quote

I'd just like to take the time to introduce myself. I'm an avid Corum gamer and I play on a (currently) level 30 Priest. As you can imagine, I'm still relatively new to the game, but I am a very fast learner. I was browsing Corum's forums and came across the thread about this fansite. I hadn't seen many fansites before, but out of them this was by far the best yet. I'd like to congratulate Cloakhunter for the wonderful job and effort that has been made to date. Obviously, the truth is right now its small, mostly useless, and not very big. But hey, all fansites have to start somewhere right? Have no fear, you're way ahead of your game and with that being an advantage, this site will surely grow and prosper. If there is anything I can help anyone with, (that isn't too complicated for my peanut of a brain of course) feel free to ask and I'll be on it in a second. If theres anything I can do to conribute to the site, just tell me. I'm willing to do whatever I can to help.

Kind of getting off track for an introduction thread, but to finish it off...
Hi.
Very Happy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    COIF Forum Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: